Thursday, April 29, 2010
Friday, April 23, 2010
· 8 thick slices of Orwasher’s Cinnamon Raisin Walnut Bread
· 4 eggs
· 2/3 cup milk
· 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
· 1 dash of vanilla extract
· butter/vegetable oil
· maple syrup
1. Beat eggs, milk, and cinnamon together. Whisk until well blended.
2. Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, allowing each slice to soak up some of the mixture.
3. Melt some butter (or use vegetable oil) over a large skillet on medium-high heat. When hot place slices of bread onto the skillet (as many as fit comfortably).
4. Cook until brown on both sides, flipping when needed.
3. Serve hot with butter and maple syrup.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Also, if you want to check glamor shots of Orwasher's very own Keith Cohen and our Chardonnay Miche loaf click on pictures 7 and 8!
There are a ton of great places included in the Best Unsung Food Shops list - so check them out too!!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Here are the details:
The Broadway Comedy Club - 318 West 53rd, St. (between 8th & 9th)
Doors open at 7:00; Show starts at 8:00
Two drinks, Orwasher's artisanal bread tasting with olive oils and fine cheeses,2010 Laugh Your A$$ Off Committee:Jen Raznick - Event ChairpersonMelissa Alter, Katie Axelrod, Kathleen Forte, Zach Gerber,Tommy Hess, Ari Meisel, Brad Morganstern,Marcy Nanus, Karen Rappaport, Ed Teig
BUY YOUR TICKETS TODAY!!