· 8 thick slices of Orwasher’s Cinnamon Raisin Walnut Bread
· 4 eggs
· 2/3 cup milk
· 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
· 1 dash of vanilla extract
· butter/vegetable oil
· maple syrup
1. Beat eggs, milk, and cinnamon together. Whisk until well blended.
2. Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, allowing each slice to soak up some of the mixture.
3. Melt some butter (or use vegetable oil) over a large skillet on medium-high heat. When hot place slices of bread onto the skillet (as many as fit comfortably).
4. Cook until brown on both sides, flipping when needed.
3. Serve hot with butter and maple syrup.